Faith Christian School
Clinton Twp, Michigan
The pursuit of knowledge is more than the collection of information. It also includes understanding and Godly wisdom. We are committed to graduating students with both the competence and character to live and lead.
Thank you for your interest in Faith Christian School. We know that deciding which school is best for your children is extremely important. Schools can change lives, and you want an environment that will encourage and inspire your children to be capable, compassionate, and morally courageous men and women. Faith Christian School has been that kind of school for hundreds of alumni for 50 years.
We hope the information provided here will help answer some of your questions: about the excellent academics, the outstanding fine arts and athletic programs, and the exceptional worldview foundation. However, what truly distinguishes FCS will not be found in these descriptions. Faith’s spirit is found in the character of its people, its family atmosphere, the interactions between students and teachers, the climate of respect, and the way we appreciate and celebrate our students. Faith Christian School is a special place. We invite you to visit and see first hand the FCS difference.
College Preparatory Classes
Honors Math Track
Advanced Placement and CLEP Testing Opportunities
Dual High School/College Enrollment available for 10th through 12th Grades
State and National Level Scholastic and Fine Arts Competition
Competitive Athletics Program
Rich Academic and Athletic Heritage
Supports Learning Differences (LD)
Average Class Size
Composite ACT Scores
Go on to College
FCS = 12 (state avg. = 25)
FCS = 21.8 (state avg. = 19.7)
FCS = 100% (state avg. = 79%)
FCS = 90% (state avg. = 60%)
Yearly Tuition International Home Stay
Yearly Tuition Day Students
% Students on Financial Aid
Merit Scholarships Offered
$17,000 + $1,200 Comprehensive Fees
Accepts Standardized Application
Director of Admissions
- School Mission: Faith Christian School exists to glorify God by pursuing educational excellence and partnering with parents to prepare students to think, live and lead from a Biblical worldview.
- Student Creed: I will build a legacy of EXCELLENCE by pursuing GODLINESS through my relationship with Christ, demonstrating RESPECT toward my God-given authority, cultivating personal INTEGRITY in all that I do, and developing my desires and abilities for God’s SERVICE.
- Faith Christian School has a rich history of athletic success.
- 16 MACS state championships
- Speech, Communication, and Drama classes are offered on the high school level.
- Secondary students may take a weekly art class from a trained artist.